Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I want to introduce our little guy!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Please welcome to the world:

    Zachary Nathaniel he is 7 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches. His mom did 30 hours plus of labor.
    She displayed the most courage and toughness I have ever seen.

    This is the greatest day of our lives.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WoW~ Congradulations Charlie and Mrs C. That's great news, and I love the name. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] for the Mrs.
    Best of everything to you and your family! NewYorkJettster~

  3. #3
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats Mr & Mrs C. What wonderful news, Thank you for sharing the news on your bundle of joy. Julie and I send our best wishes [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] ... May you and your family prosper under Gods Shadow... Peace...

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 08:31 PM: Message edited by: EllaNoise ]</font>

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am soooo happy! Congratulations Charlie and Mrs. C. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I wish I could see the little fellow. Please tell Zachary Nathaniel C. that I wish him the most wonderous of lives. The possibilities are boundless!

    Thanks for letting us know my friends!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jett1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charlie and Mrs. C, you guys did good with the addition of Zachary to your family!! When can we see a picture??????

    Denise

  6. #6
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pictures to follow for the weekend !

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great news, Charlie!!!!!
    I'll have to check back and look at the pictures.
    Congrats to all 3 of you!!!
    - George

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes that is great news. All the best to you and your family charlie c.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE & MRS.C!
    Welcome to the world Zachary! Welcome! Welcome!

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful News [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Congratulations!!!! May many blessings and sparkles come his way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic